Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jordyn's First Taste of Squash & Santa Pic

For anyone that is still following our blog I've decided to update once again! The first picture is Jordyn's first experience with Santa. It went pretty good and Santa's beard was still in place after she got done!


Jordyn is starting to become mobile and when I turned around for just a moment she had already gotten into the presents. I'm sorry to say she does not only look like her father but she acts like him too!

We went to Jordyn's 4 month appointment last week even though she was 20 weeks old and they said to go ahead and start level 1 foods. This is the before picture of Jordyn eating squash for the first time.
And needless to say she did not like squash very much but we are going to try again tonight.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! That present picture is a keeper!

Something tells me that she'll change her mind about squash before too long!

Kathy Rose said...

PJ, have you been teaching Jordyn to peak at her presents in the morning before daycare????
Priceless

PJ and Bobbi said...

Hopefully she does change her mind. I am a very picky eater and I don't want her to take after me!! I can see she's taking after her father already in the presents catagory.

Bobbi

Erin said...

She is so pretty. Are you sure she looks like PJ? lol

 

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates