Friday, November 13, 2009

It's been awhile....

I don't know where to begin, it has been a very long time since we've updated. Things have been going pretty good since Jordyn was born and very quickly it seems. She is now 16 weeks old! She is able to hold her head up very well, she is able to roll over (still doesn't really roll over from her back to her stomach), and we fed her cereal for the first time last Wednesday night. Anyways, since I don't have time to catch up on the lost time I'll just post a couple of new pictures and hope I return a little quicker next time!

Since my sister left for Cambodia, my mom comes over on Wednesday nights so that we can call her together. Last Wednesday Noah came along with her. As he was playing with PJ's herky hat he thought that Jordyn wanted to wear it too! This pic is Noah trying to put the hat on Jordyn's head.


On a side note, Noah and Jordyn had their first fight over a toy! Noah had put the baby doll a little to close to Jordyn who grabbed a hold and was vocally telling Noah it was hers. It was hilarious! I tried to grab the camera but it was too far away and Jordyn got a little mad when Noah was able to pull it away from her.

This is Jordyn's first taste of cereal! She didn't know what to think and ended up spitting most of it out.

Here is a picture of Ge Kaki (my mom), Noah & Jordyn. Too cute!


0 comments:

 

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates