Monday, March 2, 2009

Anybody still checking????

So....since we just found our camera (I took the last picture with it during deer season, so I must have been the one who MISPLACED it) we havent got a lot of new pictures to post, but we just wanted to update everyone on whats been going on.

Bobbi will be 20 weeks pregnant on 3-3-09 and we are going to find out the sex of our child this Friday 3-6-09. She is feeling pretty good for the most part and is still staying active and walking on the treadmill at the YMCA a few times a week. The belly is starting to grow and it is becoming reality more and more every day for me that I am going to be a father soon.

Not a whole lot going on with me. Work is keeping me busy for the most part, which is good because its not the norm in the industry. Things are growing and its looks promising that I have a few new accounts that will be opening in the near future.
I am doing a Biggest Loser type competition at the YMCA. It started in Late January and ends April 22. I have lost about 30 lbs so far and I think my partner (Traci Roth) and I are currently in the top 3.


We have been attending a lot of the local high school sporting events. Bobbi spent about a half a week in Des Moines with her dad at the state wrestling meet. We attended the Keokuk girls substate game and hope to make it to Des Moines later in the week if they are fortunte enough to keep winning. GOOD LUCK GIRLS!! GO CHIEFS!!

We are buying a house. It is out in Indian Hills, the same neighborhood where I grew up. It is on the other side of the block from my parents, so it will be convenient to have a baby sitter so close. I am sure Grandma and Grandpa Marshall will jump at every chance they get to babysit!! Hopefully we will close on the house in the next few weeks. I PROMISE to post pictures in the next few days to show you what it looks like before we start making it our own.


Other than that, not a whole lot going on. It doesnt sound like much but we stay pretty busy.

I hope this update finds everyone well. We miss you all, and look forward to seeing everyone when the weather gets nice. I am especially looking forward to defending the deputy this summer and letting him stay with his rightful owner.

I will post the last pictures that we took, they are somewhat old, but the last we took before we (I) misplaced the camera. Bobbi's parents bought a house in the Ozark's and completly gutted it and are redoing it. We spent a weekend there, so here are a few pics. Enjoy. Talk to you all later!!

P.S. Debbie ---> I hope you are happy that I finally did an update.

PJ


This is Bobbi's nephew Noah getting in on the renovation action. Andrew (future brother in law) and I helped Guy frame a few walls to support the ceiling while he installed......

... a 14 ft steel beam that allowed him to take out 2 support beams and really open the basement up.

Guy is in action cranking the beam up. He drilled holes in the floor above and used a pulley system to raise the beam in place. It worked slick. Helps having the right tools for the job too I guess.


And yeah, I helped.

5 comments:

Sara Matlock said...

WOO HOO! I'm SO glad you posted! I bet you're super excited to find out the sex:) I'm looking forward to a blog update this Friday:) And, 30 pounds!! That's AWESOME, PJ!! And a new house!! You guys are crazy busy!! So glad things are going great!!

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

Thanks for updated! Can't wait until Friday!!

Ryan Lambert said...

What up cuz...about time.. I thought you forgot about the blog...thanks for the update. You got the itch to get out and hit some balls....60 degrees is teasing us..FORE!! I need something to kill my time because Iowa bball isnt getting the job done for me....its alright because we will soon be blessed with Cardinal baseball :) Pujols for MVP!!

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you all again! Congrats on the baby girl! She'll have you wrapped around her finger before she even makes her appearance!

Awesome job on the weight loss! Way to go!

papa randy said...

Great job on the weight loss and also great job on blowing the balls off of that boy!!!! Let me know your secret on the weight loss. I need it so my bike won't try and buck me off from the weight! :)

 

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates